Monday, May 11, 2009

Press On

I don't have much time to write right now as I'm preparing for a garage sale! Whoot whoot!

But I want to remind you that God is faithful even in the most trying of times. My family and I have been lost in translation for the last year due to different circumstances. Just recently, we have our feet planted once again and as difficult as it is, praising God for the last year of trials and tribulations.

Romans 5:3 (NIV) says:
"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope."

James 1:2-4 (NIV) says:
"2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

There must be some significance to keeping our faith during challenging times. If you are going through a hard time as we were, all I can say is "press on."

1 comment:

D&K said...

Erin,

You are such a beautiful person, on the inside and out. I am so thankful to know you ... your faithfulness to the Lord is such an incredible blessing in my life and others.

Love,
Katy